The ACSI Decontamination skid unit is a semi-permanent unit available in a variety of lengths up to 40 feet long. The unit is quite adaptable for Hospitals where overflow or a mass casualty retrofit is needed quickly and without construction to the facility.
Our decontamination skids link to your existing infrastructure, giving your response team the flexibility it needs without the risk of contaminating your staff and others.
- Multiple sizes and configurations.
- Rapid set-up and easy hookup.
- Separate entry and exit doors with locks.
- Rhino No-Leak Aluminum Roof Construction
- A-PEX Plumbing System
- Roof Mounted Air Intake
- Separate Entry and Exit Doors with Door Locks
- HD Full Length Hinged Side Exterior Doors
- Variety of Lengths up to 40 feet
- Self contained hot water, air filtration and power.
- May be interconnected to facility utilities
- Many configuration options and layouts
- Installed in hours
- Ready to go, No deployment lag
- Industrial Strength Solution