Our decon trailers easily deploy to industrial, chemical, and construction sites to safely and effectively remove hazardous contaminants.
- Standard 2, 4, and 8 shower configurations.
- Spacious clean and dirty rooms
- Easy electrical and plumbing hookups
- Multinozzle, full body shower. Removable stainless steel rehab benches.
- External booms for ambulatory or gross decon service.
- Instantaneous hot water system with an optional solution injection system.
- Fabricated heavy-duty chassis and frame construction guarantee long life and low maintenance cost.
- Many sizes of gasoline and diesel generators available for any need.
- Negative air machine will provide your staff with a needed barrier of protection for pandemic isolation.
- Clothing chutes with barrier strips to eliminate patient garment off-gassing.
- Fifth wheel or pull behind transport model available to fit all of your requirements.
- Roof Construction
- ACSI SealSkin Sealed Interior
- ACSI “Rhino” Custom Chassis Platform
- A-PEX Plumbing System
- HD Suspension (Standard)
- Roof Mounted Air Intake
- HD Folding Steps and Handrails