ACSI’s environmental decon trailers bring you the best in safety, hygiene and comfort, proven for the harshest environments.
Our decon trailers easily deploy to industrial, chemical, and construction sites to safely and effectively remove hazardous contaminants.
- Standard 2, 4, and 8 shower configurations.
- Spacious clean and dirty rooms
- Easy electrical and plumbing hookups
- Multinozzle, full body shower. Removable stainless steel rehab benches.
- External booms for ambulatory or gross decon service.
- Instantaneous hot water system with an optional solution injection system.
- Fabricated heavy-duty chassis and frame construction guarantee long life and low maintenance cost.
- Many sizes of gasoline and diesel generators available for any need.
- Negative air machine will provide your staff with a needed barrier of protection for pandemic isolation.
- Clothing chutes with barrier strips to eliminate patient garment off-gassing.
- Fifth wheel or pull behind transport model available to fit all of your requirements.
- Roof Construction
- ACSI SealSkin Sealed Interior
- ACSI “Rhino” Custom Chassis Platform
- A-PEX Plumbing System
- HD Suspension (Standard)
- Roof Mounted Air Intake
- HD Folding Steps and Handrails